WHEN IS THE CONGRESS?
Monday Evening May 7th, 2018 until Friday Evening May 11th, 2018. Delegates to depart May 12th after breakfast.
WHERE IS IT TAKING PLACE?
Hungary (about 1 hour from Budapest). The hotel offers twin rooms and 3 meals per day. This is all included in your delegate fee.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Leaders or key persons from Christian children’s ministries, from every nation in Europe.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The congress will attract people from 45+ nations across Europe, and will help those who have national influence in their nation.
- You will hear the best speakers and workshop facilitators in main meetings, workshops and specialist streams. For more on our speakers visit this page.
- You will have a chance to meet and pray with others from your nation and to think about partnerships.
- You will discover new resources.
- There will be 10 specialist streams – these will include Training, Sports Ministry, Children and the Holy Spirit, Child Faith Formation and Family Ministry. For the full programme go here.
- There will be 20 workshops. You will be able to attend up to 4. See the workshop list here.
- There will be sponsorship funds available for delegates from Eastern and Southern Europe. There is more information here.
You can register using the form here
Together, we want to understand how we can:
- REACH children in the European nations with the good news of Jesus,
- RESCUE them from the destructive influences that often surround them,
- ROOT them in the life of Jesus and the word of God and
- RELEASE them to serve and reach the other children of Europe.
English will be the main language of the congress but translation will be available into Russian, French and Hungarian. If you already know you won’t be able to come, but would like to stay informed, please click here.
The Conference Team:
Anne-Christine Bataillard (Switzerland), Barbara Rüegger (Switzerland), Christa Baksteen (Netherlands), Dave Roberts (England), Esther Bailey (Scotland), Fred Menigoz (France), Harry Bryans (Belgium), Karmi Buckley (Hungary), Katharina Kubli (Russia), Lise Daugaard (Denmark), Lyudmila Bryn (Ukraine), Olga Zaitseva (Russia), Patrick Gasser (Switzerland), Razvan Duminica (Romenia), Rob Hondsmerk (Netherlands), Ursy Botting (Slovakia), Vitalik Skripnik (Ukraine).
- Special Workshop Streams
- Who Are The Speakers at the Congress?
- Raising Money for Your Visit to Reaching Europe’s Children 2018
- Workshop Programme – 24 Seminars
- Conference Programme
- How to Register for the 2018 Budapest Congress
- 2018 Congress * May 7-12, 2018
- Conference Sponsors
Catch a flavour of our previous event below.